Craft Business Consultations For Lampshade Makers
Whether you’re about to set up a craft business or already running one, looking at your business objectively can be a challenge. In the busy day-to-day of running a business, it’s easy to lose sight of the bigger picture, and the strategies for maximising your time and productivity.
Before our consultation, I’ll send you a questionnaire to learn more about your business and the issues you’re facing and ensure we get the most out of your session. In the session, I’ll listen to your ideas and details of your business structure and give practical, actionable advice. I’ll offer you my hands-on experience, knowledge and support to look at every aspect of your business objectively and pinpoint problematic areas. I’ll guide you through next steps and we’ll create a plan for goals, organisation and accountability. We’ll work on your growth tactics and strategies, streamlining your workload and increasing your revenue. Together we’ll create solutions that will have you moving forward with your business with renewed passion and confidence.
My consultation call with Moji was fantastically helpful. Moji listened carefully to where I was at with my brand, ideas, and areas that I was looking for assistance in. She gave constructive and actionable feedback that was very helpful in creating steps to move forward. Moji is a fountain of generous knowledge and makes you feel very at ease and provides a space to speak openly without judgment. I highly recommend a business call with her if you are looking for guidance and/or someone to bounce ideas around with. Charlie. E, Australia
Who can benefit from a consultation session
- If you have completed a lampshade making workshop with us and want to start your business
- If you are thinking of turning your skills and ideas into a business
- If you are already running a craft business and need an experienced mentor to guide your next steps
- If you can’t attend my start-up workshops but still require advice related to your creative ideas or business
Together we will…
- Analyse your business structure and strategies
- Create a goal-centred plan with accountability
- Improve your pricing, marketing, branding and selling strategies
- Identify methods for locating and targeting your ideal customers
- Discuss trade exhibitions, retail shops, galleries and online stores
- Develop a positive-mindset and vision for your business
- Rekindle your confidence and belief in your business
Consultation fee: £95 for a session of 1 hour videocall (FaceTime, WhatsApp or Zoom)
Upon your online payment, you will be contacted by email within 24 hours to arrange a convenient date and time to attend your consultation session. Alternatively, contact us to check the availability before making your payment. Each consultation session lasts 60 minutes. A brief questionnaire is sent to you prior to the session. This will enable us to prepare, so that we can get the most efficient use of the time you have booked.