Our upcoming workshops at Made Brighton in the heart of North laine in Brighton.
Upholstery workshop: Saturday Jan 14th, Feb 12th, March 11th
Selling To Retailers: Feb 12th, March 12th
Minimum attendees: 3
Duration: 3 hours
Selling to Retailers:
Selling handmade products with profit to retailers is the ultimate goal for any craft business. The key to a good pitch is preparation and knowledge of the basics of branding, pricing, marketing and selling – From photography to packaging to making your craft business ready for wholesale, I will share top tips on how to get your foot in the door. You will learn how to price your products and create a clear and professional line sheet before pitching to stores. If you are starting a craft business or have already done so, this workshop will give you a helping hand to get it off the ground.
Modern Upholstery Workshop:
This workshop is suitable for complete beginners. All tools and materials including wooden seat panels are provided.
Learn How to:
– Use hand tools, materials, fabric suitability useful books
– How to build up foam & layers, such as calico, cotton felt/wadding.
– How to cover the chairs with the top fabric, square corners or pleats
– How to finish your chair by attaching a base fabric to bottom of seat.
– Webbing techniques will be demonstrated.
Follow us on Instagram