Craft Business Start-ups Consultations
1 HOUR CRAFT BUSINESS STARTUPS CONSULTATION: LIVE ONLINE SESSION
Whether you are just about to set up a craft business or already running one, looking at your business objectively can sometimes be a challenge. Being too close to it and getting wrapped up in the day to day running of a business can often lead to a blinkered view, resulting in the important strategic plans and actions being overlooked.
Having a one-to-one consultation by an outsider without an emotional attachment, can benefit your business in many ways. One such benefit is that it offers an objective viewpoint, which often is the best way of looking at those problematic business situations that you might not usually recognise as a business owner. Another benefit is that it offers an analysis of your business and recognises the potentials of your company and its goals. It also pinpoints strengths and weaknesses in your strategic plans and actions with a view of improving your company’s bottom line which is increase in profits.
My consultations are designed with your needs in mind and offer support and guidance to ambitious crafters and small craft business owners. My role as a start-up business coach is to offer you my hands-on experience, knowledge, support and inspiration. My aim is to be a catalyst for you and your business. I will listen to your ideas, plans and details of your business structure and give practical advice and share my thoughts with you. I will provide clarity on the aspects of your work that you may have overlooked or are struggling with.
Who can benefit from a consultation session:
- If you are a creative soul, a designer or a maker and thinking of turning your skills and ideas into a business but don’t know how or where to start
- If you are already running a craft business and need an outsiders’ perspective on your business structure and strategies
- If you are running a business and need help and advice on how to improve your pricing, marketing, branding and selling strategies
- If you are running a craft business and need help finding and targeting your ideal customers
- If you are considering selling wholesale through trade exhibitions and how to get the most out of them
- If you are considering pitching to retail shops, galleries and online stores
- If you need an experienced and unbiased opinion on the marketability and pricing of your collections or products
- If you need to know how to create a positive mindset and vision for yourself and use it for your company’s benefit
- If you can’t attend my start-up workshops but still require advice related to your creative ideas or business
- If you do not wish to ask questions related to your business in an open forum or group
|Consultation Fee||£65 for duration of 1 hour via telephone or Skype|
|How to book||Upon your online payment, you will be contacted by email within 24 hours to arrange a convenient date and time for your consultation session. Alternatively, contact us to check the availability before making your payment. The consultation sessions can be performed by phone, FaceTime or Skype on an hourly basis. In order to provide a focused and relevant overview of your business, a brief questionnaire is sent to you prior to the session. This will prepare us to get to the heart of the matters to be discussed during the consultation, so that we can get the most efficient use of the time you have booked. The fee will include my work on your preparatory questionnaire and your one-to-one tailored consultation.|
|How to pay||Booking is made by clicking the “Book Now” button at the bottom of this page. Secure payment is made through PayPal or any major debit or credit cards.|
My aim is to provide a warm and friendly conversation and make sure that this session is not an intimidating experience for you. I have been where you are now and have most likely asked myself the same questions you are asking yourself. This consultation is to offer an insight from someone with experience in running two craft businesses and therefore is based only on providing an objective perspective, with the view of hopefully improving your craft business strategies.