Covid Update 2022
Our studio is open and accepting bookings for 2022/23. Please note that the schedule is subject to change, depending on UK government guidelines.
Our Covid-19 Policy:
- Students MUST NOT attend if experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19
- Students must take a lateral flow test at home on the first morning of the course
- Wearing mask during the class is optional
- Hand washing soap and hand sanitising gel will be available
- Paper towels will be used in place of cloth towels
- Surfaces will be cleaned on a regular basis and tools will be sanitised daily
- Our studio will be well ventilated during the session
- Students must notify us if they become unwell shortly following a course
- Students must follow above measures, even if they have already had COVID-19
Stay healthy and stay safe, and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon!