Covid Update 8th December 2021
Our studio is currently open and accepting bookings for 2022 in line with current guidance. Please note that the schedule is subject to change, depending on UK government guidelines.
Please note that the schedule is subject to change, depending on UK government guidelines.
Our Covid-19 Policy:
- Students MUST NOT attend if experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 or if you have been asked to self-isolate
- Students must take a lateral flow test at home on the first morning of the course
- Students are asked to wear mask during the class
- Hand washing soap and hand sanitising gel will be available
- Paper towels will be used in place of cloth towels
- Surfaces will be cleaned on a regular basis and tools will be sanitised daily
- Our studio will be well ventilated during the sessions
- Please ensure you sneeze into a bent elbow or tissue and wash your hands immediately afterwards
- A sign-in register will be taken and details kept for a period of 21 day s so we can notify students in event of another student or tutor falling ill
- Students must notify us if they become unwell shortly following a course
- The maximum number of students that can be accommodated in our studio is 6
- Students must follow above measures, even if they have already had COVID-19
Stay healthy and stay safe, and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon!