Covid Update 12.04.21
We are delighted to continue our reopening process. Our workshops resumed from April 12th, running while complying with Covid-19 regulations. From July 19th we are able to open more fully while keeping the safety of our students as the highest priority. Booking is open for all of our classes and workshops. We can’t wait to see you again soon!
Please note that the schedule is subject to change, depending on UK government guidelines.
Our Covid-19 Policy:
The health and safety of our students and staff is our highest priority in our studio. We have put the following measures in place to ensure all our students, staff and visitors follow the guidelines on social distancing.
- Hand washing soap and hand sanitising gel will be available
- Paper towels will be used in place of cloth towels between people
- Surfaces will be cleaned on a regular basis and tools will be sanitised daily
- Our studio will be well ventilated during the sessions
- Please ensure you sneeze into a bent elbow or tissue and wash your hands immediately afterwards
- Face masks are optional during the sessions.
- Students MUST NOT attend if experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 or been contacted by track and trace
- A sign-in register will be taken and details kept for a period of 21 day s so we can notify students in event of another student or tutor falling ill
- Students must notify us if they become unwell shortly following a course
- The maximum number of students that can be accommodated in our studio is 6
- Students must follow above measures, even if they have already had COVID-19
Stay healthy and stay safe, and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon!