Covid Update 12.04.21
We are delighted to be reopening our studio from April 12th as lockdown restrictions ease. Courses are resuming, and booking is now open for all our classes and workshops. We can’t wait to see you again soon!. Please note that the schedule is subject to change, depending on UK government guidelines.
Our Covid-19 Policy:
The health and safety of our students and staff is our highest priority in our studio. We have put the following measures in place to ensure all our students, staff and visitors follow the guidelines on social distancing.
- Students will be able to work 2m apart, and should keep this distance when moving around
- On entering and leaving our studio, everyone, including staff, should be asked to wash their hands thoroughly. Hand washing soap and hand sanitising gel will be available.
- Paper towels will be used in place of cloth towels between people
- Surfaces will be cleaned on a regular basis and tools will be sanitised daily
- Our studio will be well ventilated during the sessions
- Please ensure you sneeze into a bent elbow or tissue and wash your hands immediately afterwards
- Face masks must be worn during the session unless you are exempt or seated down while working (you are welcome to wear your mask throughout the session if you would prefer). Please make sure your face mask covers both your nose, mouth and chin
- Students MUST NOT attend if experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 or been contacted by track and trace
- A sign-in register will be taken and details kept for a period of 21 days so we can notify students in event of another student or tutor falling ill
- Students must notify us if they become unwell shortly following a course
- The maximum number of students that can be accommodated in our studio while also facilitating social distancing is 6
- Students must follow all the above health and safety measurements, even if they have already had COVID-19
Stay healthy and stay safe, and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon!